Central Illinois Builders' Industry Advancement Foundation (IAF) is now in its 49th year of providing service to the central Illinois construction industry. Thanks to the dedication of many individuals and your contributions, IAF remains a viable source of funding for construction programs and services.
Thank you for your support.
Although IAF's reserves have been adversely affected by the downturn in the economy, IAF continues to sustain substantial programs in 2018. Promotion of the union construction industry is even more important during this slow recovery.
Programs continuing in 2018 are:
- Negotiation and Maintenance of 17 Collective Bargaining Agreements with 9 basic trades
- Labor information, including contracts and wage addendums, on cibagc.org website
- Labor/Management Meetings
- Industry Receptions
- Trustees for Taft-Hartley Funds
- Substance Abuse Testing Programs for the basic crafts
- Marketing and Promotion of Union Construction
- Government Affairs Representation
- Workforce Development
- Safety Seminars
- Safety Awards Program
- George Johnson Fund at Bradley University (benefits Bradley’s construction department)
- Support of the AGC Student Chapters at Bradley University, Illinois State University and Western Illinois University
- University of Illinois Scholarship
- Illinois State University Scholarship
- AGC Education and Research Foundation Scholarships (2)
- Participation at Regional and National Meetings and Events
Thank you again for your support of the Industry Advancement Foundation. This solid source of funding, negotiated into collective bargaining agreements, provides the wherewithal to sponsor programs, which benefit the entire union construction industry.